Bike and Scooter Sale at Cottenham Primary School

 

Cottenham Primary School PTCA invite you to their Bike Sale on Sunday 22 April from 2pm to 4pm at Cottenham Primary School.  With the warmer weather just around the corner, you may be thinking about dusting off your bike. If your children have outgrown their bikes and scooters, why not come along and see whether you can pick up a replacement?

Cottenham Primary School PTCA Bike SaleIf you have a bike or scooter you would like to sell, please bring it along to the school on the Sunday morning from 10.30am to 12 noon. You will receive 75% of the selling price, with the remaining 25% being donated to the PTCA. Sellers forms are available from the School office.

Cottenham Primary School PTCA are a very active parent, teacher and community association, successfully fundraising for the benefit of the children attending Cottenham Primary School and providing events during the year which are enjoyed by the wider community of Cottenham and the surrounding villages.

Check out our website
Follow us on Facebook
To make a donation to the PTCA please go to our MyDonate page

For more information on the PTCA please contact the chair Rebecca Norman: rebecca.norman@ntlworld.com

Spring Market and Afternoon Tea at Cottenham Primary School

 

Cottenham Primary School PTCA invite you to their Spring Market and Afternoon Tea on Sunday 22 April from 2pm to 4pm at Cottenham Primary School. Come along and browse the various craft stalls and enjoy a slice of homemade cake. Why not compete in our fun family quiz – can your family win a prize.

We will also be holding our pre-owned bike and scooter sale so we hope to see you there.

Cottenham Primary School PTCA Spring MarketCottenham Primary School PTCA are a very active parent, teacher and community association, successfully fundraising for the benefit of the children attending Cottenham Primary School and providing events during the year which are enjoyed by the wider community of Cottenham and the surrounding villages.

Check out our website
Follow us on Facebook
To make a donation to the PTCA please go to our MyDonate page

For more information on the PTCA please contact the chair Rebecca Norman: rebecca.norman@ntlworld.com

 

 

Cottenham Bowls Club Open Days – April 2018

New Bowler? Old Bowler ? Not so Old Bowler? Young Bowler? All are welcome at Cottenham Bowls Club. To start the new season we are holding 2 OPEN DAYS for anyone who is interested in giving  bowls a try. The dates for your diary are Sunday 22nd and 29th April 2pm – 4.30pm.

The Open Days will take place at Cottenham Bowls Club at King George Vth Recreation Ground, Lambs Lane Cottenham CB24 8TA. If you are unable to make these dates please contact anyone below and they will organise a time for you to give bowls a go.

Cottenham Bowls Club Open DayWe are a successful and friendly club so come and give us a try

CONTACTS:

Dave Parrack 01954 230732

Eric Hobbs 01954 251956

Christine Forster 01954 200720

Find out more at Cottenham Bowls Club website