Join the Landbeach Tithe Barn Trust as a Learning Trustee and shape and inspire learning at the Tithe Barn in Landbeach, near Cambridge. You will have the chance to make a real difference to a friendly and supportive charity at a time of significant development.
About the Tithe Barn Trust:
We’re a small charity and volunteer not-for profit group aiming to save and sensitively restore the Grade II Listed Tithe Barn for community use.Education and public access are key to our charitable object.
As a Learning Trustee you will:
• Help us develop and deliver a learning and interpretation plan for the Tithe Barn to inspire and enable learning for all ages, all abilities including those with SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) and from all backgrounds.
• Work with the other Tithe Barn Trustees to maintain our vision and values.
• Be an active champion of the organisation.
• Develop strategy, including income generation.
• Contribute to the development and execution of a full restoration plan.
• Have equal responsibility for decisions.
• Establish and monitor policies.
• Ensure compliance with our governing document, accountability and compliance with the law.
• Maintain a proper fiscal oversight.
• Act in the Tithe Barn Trust’s best interests.
Find out more
Contact Gemma O’Shea on 07986 717958 or email email@example.com
Or visit www.tithebarntrust.org.uk
Or apply online at https://reachskills.org.uk/opp/learning-and-education-trustee